As I said in my blog post, The Auracle, I’m opening up my blog to anyone who wants to send their photo to me so I can read their future/fortune. I can’t remember exactly when I started reading people’s photos, but I started reading tarot cards in college. I got so used to reading tarot cards that eventually I could read people’s auras and started telling them what I thought would happen without even picking cards up.
It’s not that I can see auras, but I can somehow sense them. I can’t read people just by looking at them, and I think it’s because when I look at someone in person, their “light” so to speak is constantly moving, I find it difficult to read that light. When I look at a picture though, the light is standing still, and I can things more clearly.
Aside from reading people’s photos as individuals, I’m especially good at reading pictures of couples. I can tell if they’ll last, who loves who more, if they’ll have kids, stuff like that. While I tell people that my readings are not always accurate, some couples have broken up because of stuff I’ve said. Not that that’s a good thing, but there you go.
So anyway, You just have to send me your photo to email@example.com. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you send me your photo:
1. Please make sure that the photo is recent, preferably taken immediately before you e-mail it out to me. The more recent the photo, the more likely that your reading will be a true reflection of where you’re currently at in your life.
2. Please don’t send me any photos that have been photoshopped or edited in anyway. When you edit photos, you usually end up tampering the light in the photo, and in turn that means that your aura in the photo has also been tampered with.
3. If you want to me to analyze your relationship with your significant other, please send me a recent photo of the two of you together. If the both of you are in the photo, it’s easier for me to see how your energies combine, and the reading will be more accurate than if I was just looking a photo of you alone.
Along with the pic, send me whatever questions you’d like me to answer, cuz although I can give general readings, it would be better if my readings were focused on whatever it is that you’ve been thinking about lately. Please also let me know if I can post your name and the photo you send me in the blog entry I will create with your analysis. If you don’t give me explicit consent to post your name and your photo, I will only post your reading and your initials.
I’m not going to charge anyone for any readings. This is all for free. Because this is free, I have a few disclaimers:
1. I am by no means 100% accurate. Truth be told, I don’t read photos as often as I used to, so I personally don’t think I’m that great at it. For the times when I am accurate, usually it’s because I know the person that I’m doing the reading for. I’m not sure how great I’ll be with photos of people I’ve never met, though so far it seems I’ve been doing ok.
2. I reserve the right to refuse to read your photo for whatever reason without having to explain to you why I don’t want to read your photo. I will hardly ever refuse to read a photo, but if I sense something negative about the reason why you’re getting your photo read, or if I sense something negative about your personality, then sorry to say but you’re not getting a reading from me, and I won’t feel any obligation to tell you why. Trust me, forcing me to read your photo is not a good idea. My readings aren’t generally positive when I’m pissed off.
3. While I don’t mind reading the photos of 3rd parties, meaning photos that aren’t of you but are of your friends, family members, crushes, etc., please be very careful when sharing what I tell you with these 3rd parties, especially if you didn’t ask for their permission before sending me their photo. Most people have good intentions when they ask me to read someone’s photo, but sometimes even the best of intentions can end up blowing up in our faces. Remember that when I read photos, I’m in a way partly looking into your soul, the most private part of you. There are some things about ourselves that we would prefer other people not to know. Give your friends and family the chance to choose whether or not they’re ok with me invading their private space.
4. I will intentionally leave out something negative if I don’t think sharing that information will do you any good. For example, if I get a feeling that your loved one is cheating on you, I won’t tell you unless you specifically ask, or I won’t tell you if I get the feeling that your knowing that information is going to do your relationship more harm than good. Let’s face it: some people can’t handle the truth.
5. I do enough bullshitting at work, so I have no intention of bullshitting in my blog. I will say things as I see them, and I will not sugarcoat. I will not lie just to make you happy. If you can’t handle that, please don’t send me your photo.
Having said all of that, please don’t take my readings too seriously. Above all else, I believe in freedom of choice. You shouldn’t let anyone else’s opinion, not even mine, prevent you from doing whatever it is you want to do. My readings are purely for entertainment.
So start e-mailing away! I hope this works out.