Name withheld; photo withheld.
1. I am currently having a special relationship with this married man (picture with his family) and me in yellow t-shirt. I am also married who’s marriage has gone sour after being cheated for 8 years. Just want to know if this relationship is going to go anywhere and if he also have a special feeling towards me although he has been silent about it.
2. We are also engaged in RTW business and just want to ask if business is going to be profitable in the future.
3. we are also planning to go of the country to work and settle there will this push through and are we going to be successful?
Hi ML. Here’s my reading:
1. I’m very sorry to hear about what happened between you and your husband. I can see that you feel very betrayed and angry and sad all at the same time. This special friend that you mentioned has really helped you through these tough times, but at the same time I can see how envious you are of his family and how happy they are, and in a way you think that if you are with him, you can also be happy just like him. Also, if you were happy, you think that in a way that would be revenge on your husband, because then you could prove that you don’t need him anymore.
My advice is to stop and really think hard about what you want to do. This special friend of yours really loves his family, and he would never do anything to hurt them. Your family has already been broken, and breaking up your friend’s family is not going to make you any happier. He will not choose you over them. I think your focus at the moment should be on developing yourself as a person. Before you can even think about being happy with another person, you have to work on being happy on your own. Focus on your work, focus on your relatives, and focus your energy on anything else other than this special friend.
2. The business will go very well. You’re a very determined person, and you manage money well, so I don’t think you’ll have any problems making this business succeed.
3. Going to another country to work is a good idea, at least in terms of being able to start a new life and to get away from things back home. You don’t really need to go abroad to be successful, because you can be successful here. If you decide to move to another country, you’ll probably do so by the end of this year or maybe very early next year.
I hope things turn out better for you. Just remember, you don’t need anyone else to make you happy. Everything depends on you. Take care.