Name withheld; photo withheld.
Hi! Nakita ko lang ang post mo sa PEX. Gusto ko din sana magpahula. Matagal na kong naghahanap ng ganito. Sana masagot mo lahat ng katanungan ko. Yang pic namin kuha lang nung Christmas. Kung pwede sana wag mo na i-post yung name saka pic namin ng asawa ko. Heto yung mga questions ko:
1. Magkakaanak ba kami? Ilan? Kelan? Kung oo, ano ang magiging panganay namin, babae o lalake?
2. Makakabili ba kami ng sarili naming kotse saka bahay at lupa?
3. Anong negosyo ang pwede naming pasukin? Wala pa naman kaming kapital pero kung magkaron, gusto sana namin magtayo ng negosyo.
4. Ano ang mairerekomenda mong pwede naming gawing pampaswerte o lucky charm?
5. Yayaman ba kaming mag asawa? Kelan?
Aantayin ko ang sagot mo sa blog mo. Maraming salamat. Sana marami ka pang matulungan sa pamamagitan ng panghuhula mo. More power & God bless!
Hi DJ. Thank you for the kind words. : )
1. Yup, you’ll have kids. I see at least 1, but it may take some time before you have more. This is because I think you might have a difficult pregnancy, and you’ll really think twice if you want to go through all of that again. Your health will be very delicate, and you might have to stop working for some time until you give birth. This will be I think sometime in 2011 already. It looks like you’ll have a baby girl.
2. Land first, then house, then car. That’s the order you should do things in. It will take some time, maybe 5 years or so, but it will happen. It’s a good idea for your husband to work abroad for you to make saving up money more quickly. If you want to go abroad with him, that’s also OK. It’s just that wherever he goes, it will be less expensive for your family to stay in the Philippines.
3. Negosyo… hmmm… I would suggest that you put that aside for the meantime and just focus on saving up whatever money you get from work. When you finally give birth, it will be difficult for you to set up a business right away, because your husband will need to keep working and you will need to focus on your kid. Nobody will be able to focus on the business. You can start thinking about starting a business only when your kid has started going to school and you have more time on your hands.
4. Uhm, I’m not that kind of fortune teller. Haha. It’s not that I don’t believe in lucky charms, it’s just that I think the best lucky charm is to always maintain a positive attitude and to always be thankful for all the blessings that you have in your life. Also, being a hard worker is better than being lucky.
5. Yeah, I think you and your husband will eventually be relatively well off, but not immediately. It’s expensive to raise kids, and a lot of your money will go to preparing for your kid’s future. You just really have to focus on saving, saving, saving and not spend too much, and if you do that then things will definitely go your way.
Let me know if you have more questions. Take care. : )