I originally read O’s photo through chat. I was with Marie and Juris then though, so I couldn’t complete his reading. I asked him to e-mail his questions. It took a while, but here is the rest of his reading based on his questions.
Josef eto mga question ko 🙂
1. May hinuhulugan akong kotse, 2005 mazda 3 1.6v, 13,303.54 ask ko sana if mababayaran ko sya june ko sya sinimulan hulugan, 3 yrs to pay.
2. Makakabili ba kami ng sariling bahay? saan? sa pasig ba or sa fairview?
3. Mabebenta ba yung bahay namin sa dingle iloilo? kasi ayaw ibenta ng papa ko eh hiwalay na sila ni mama,gusto na ni mama kunin share nya.
4. May plano pa ba papa ko samin? makakapagbarko pa ba sya uli?
5. Matutuloy ba yung plano kong business na marketing and consultancy firm?
6. Ok ba na pasukin ko yung business na bar? or focus nalang ako sa marketing and consultancy firm if matutuloy.
7. Ok pa ba na magbuynsell ako ng kotse?
8. Sino yung dumadagan sakin na white lady sa kwarto ko? at bakit ako dinadaganan ng multo?
9. Yayaman pa ba ako?
10. Anung mangyayari sa married life ng ate ko? hiwalay kasi sila ng husband nya.
11. Mag aasawa pa ba ako at magkakaanak? ilan magiging anak ko?
Hi O. Sorry sa delay. Here are my answers:
1. In general, magaling ka naman humawak ng pera. I don’t think you’ll have any problems paying off your car.
2. Yes, you’ll be able to buy a house. Not sure when though, but it doesn’t seem too far off. Pasig is a better idea, kasi mas malapit sya sa mga activities mo.
3. No, I don’t think mabebenta yung bahay sa Iloilo. I think the issue will die down eventually, kasi your Mom doesn’t really need the money to begin with.
4. Medyo independent naman ata kayo ngayon, so regardless if magbarko uli Dad mo or not, kakayanin nyo naman. I don’t think you’re depending on him financially at the moment anyway, so it’s OK. Kung magbarko man sya uli, which I have a feeling he will, mas konti pa rin contribution nya sa family nyo kesa sa contribution mo.
5 and 6. Between opening a bar and working on your marketing and consultancy firm, I think the prospects are better if you open a bar. It seems like less yung kelangan mong puhunan sa bar, and mas mabilis kang kikita. The firm will earn you lots din naman, pero over a longer period of time, and you’ll need to shell out more of your money if you want it to succeed.
7. Honestly, kahit anong business ang hawakan mo, aayos talaga kita nyo, kasi maaayos ang nagagawa mong diskarte. Between, the 3 choices (bar, marketing firm, buying and selling of cars), buying and selling of cars is the best option. Maybe you can start saving capital by doing this first, and then opening a bar after. But it’s really upto you. Anything you put your focus on will succeed.
8. Your 3rd eye is slightly open and that’s why you’re susceptible to spirit sightings and visits. Whoever it is, I don’t think they’re related to you. It’s just a random spirit who knows you can feel her, kaya nagpaparamdan sya. Labanan mo na lang, but in a nice way. You can create a protective shield around yourself before you sleep. Imagine a bright white light going through your body all the way from the top of head down to the bottom of your feet, and keep imagining it until you feel the hairs on your skin rippling.
9. Yup. Given na yan. Ang galing mong mag-business e.
10. I could answer your question better if I saw your sister’s pic. I’m honestly not sure.
11. Wala akong nakikitang asawa, pero may nakikita akong anak. Hehe. You’ll have at least 2 kids. Both girls. It seems like they’ll have the same Mom, so maybe you will get married eventually, but only after both your kids are born, maybe when your youngest is around 2 or 3 years old.
Hope I answered all of your questions well. Take care. 🙂