I arrived in Manila a few hours ago, and just like last week, like I wrote about in this blog entry, some of my friends were asking me to read their photos, and this time we had our photo reading session over dinner at Yellow Cab. The readings started out all OK, but then the questions got weirder and weirder.
A sample of some of their questions:
1. “I’m planning to get the cervical cancer vaccine, but I want to know if there’s any chance that I really might get it, cuz if there isn’t, I’m not going to get the shot anymore because it’s expensive.”
2. “Is my tooth in the back really impacted? You should be able to sense it if it is in my aura, right?”
3. “Do you think there’s anything wrong with my ovaries? I want to have kids, but I just want to know if I need to prepare anything.”
4. “Do you think that everything that people are saying about the year 2012 is going to come true? Cuz if it is, that kinda means it’s going to be the end of the world soon, right?”
5. “You do think I should continue to use this brand of make-up?”
I can’t believe I really have to say this, but here we go: I am a psychic who reads photos. I am not a doctor, ob-gyne, dentist, med tech or nurse. How the fuck am I supposed to know what the Hell is wrong with you? Get checked by professionals. I only do general stuff when it comes to health.
Yes, I read fortunes, but I am not powerful enough to sense stuff going on in the world. I can’t predicate earthquakes, I don’t know when the world is going to end, and I have no intention of getting to that level of psychic powers. Giving me a satellite photo of the Earth is not going to help.
Lastly, I can’t sense what the correct lotto numbers are going to be. If I did, why the fuck would I tell you?
Yun lang po.