Name withheld; photo withheld.
I never did this before but somehow I just have to try. I just want to know what my future holds…
1. With regard to my current work, will I be able to stay longer? Also, is there a possibility that I will be able to be with my brother in Australia and when?
2. I have this hidden feeling with my coworker, I don’t know if I will open this to him and will our friendship turn sour if he will know of this?
3. Lastly, what will 2011 bring to me…
P.S.: Please don’t disclose my real name and my pic… Just use Jibangwul as my identity… I’m the one in blue, and the other pic is the guy I’m talking about!
Hi Jibangwul. Nice nick. Hehe.
1. Yes, I do think you will stay longer in your current job, though maybe not in the same company. I think you might move companies in the next few months for better pay and opportunities, although pretty much you’ll be doing the same job. I’m not sure about Australia, but there is a possibility that you’ll be working in another country in the next 3 or 4 years. The thing is that you need to grow your work experience here first, and then you can worry about working abroad.
2. You and your coworker are good friends, but I don’t think it’ll be anything more than that. You’re not really his type, and to begin with he’s not really looking for a relationship at the moment. You’d only be disappointed. I think you’ll find someone to be in a relationship with sometime next year, and he won’t be from work. Just focus on your career for the meantime.
3. 2011 is OK, but a lot of it will be spent waiting for things to happen, whether at work or in your personal life. You just have to be patient. Things will happen in their own time. Relax and just know that things will work out.
Let me know if you have more questions. Take care.