Name withheld; photo withheld.
hi josie! happy holidays!
i can hardly recall the details of your tarot reading sakin back in Nov 2002 but most came true. id like to request for a reading and would like to be anonymous on your blog, so withheld nalang ang name and pics. the most recent pic is the one with my girl friend.
here are my questions:
1. should i leave my current job/employer?
2. in what industry will i be successful?
3. is marriage in my future and is it with the same person im in a relationship with? kids?
4. generally, what’s in store for me in 2011?
thank you josie! happy new year!
Hi CDB! I’m so sorry this took so long. I know you asked for this last week, but I got super lazy cuz of the holidays. Hehe. Eto na po mga sagot sa tanong mo:
1. I don’t see any pressing reason for you to leave your current job. You’re still learning a lot, you’re getting paid enough to cover your needs, and generally things are OK even if they might not be as exciting as you’d like them to be. You might be asked to implement a new account or a new LOB sometime soon, maybe mid-2011. I think it’ll involve you travelling somewhere. That’ll be fun for you, and you won’t want to leave once that starts.
2. Your current industry is fine. I don’t really see you switching careers or industries anytime soon.
3. Yes, you will get married, maybe in the next year or so. Your boyfriend has been thinking about it for some time now. He’s just working out the logistics. I think he has a tendency to over-analyze and over-plan things hehe. I see at least 2 kids, a boy then a girl. The boy will be born sometime late 2012.
4. 2011 is gonna be good for you. The changes will not be major, but you’ll be happy. Work will be more challenging, your family seems fine, and maybe 3rd or 4th quarter this year you’ll be finalizing your wedding plans. Don’t be afraid to bring up the subject of marriage with your boyfriend. I think he might be relieved that you brought it up first. Hehe.
Let me know if you have more questions. Take care.