Name withheld; photo withheld.
Here are my questions:
1. I’m currently taking accountancy as my course, do you think I’ll be able to graduate with this degree? Will I graduate, in the first place?
2. I attached a pic of two girls that I like, though there are times that I get confused whether I just like them or it’s the next level of it. What can you say about them?
3. Well, I already ran out of question. Can you just please tell me what my future holds, perhaps the 2011?
Thanks a lot!!! Take care!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year too! Here’s my reading:
1. Yes, you will graduate from your course. You work hard enough, so I don’t think graduating will be a problem.
2. I think you just like them. They seem like nice people, and the girl in pink seems especially fun to be with. I don’t really think it’ll be anything more than that though. The friendship you have with them seems awesome just as it is, so no need to take anything to the next level. You’ll find other girls to be with, maybe in the next 2 or 3 years. No need to rush anything. Oh, and by the way, have you considered getting contacts? I think you’d look a whole lot better with contacts, cuz your glasses are kinda distracting. You’d be surprised how people will react when you get rid of your glasses.
3. Your future is fine. Just relax and take things slow. You seem like a good kid, so I really don’t think you need to be worrying about anything at this point.
Let me know if you have more questions. Take care.