Name withheld; photo withheld.
I’ve read your blog and decided to have my picture read. I also sent my girlfriend’s picture for you to interpret.
First, about my picture, here’s the things I would like to know:
1. Will I have a good career?
2. Will I be able to graduate?
3. Will I have my own family?
4. Will I be able to help my family significantly?
Second, about my girlfriend and I:
1. Will we last?
2. Is she the one I’ll be marrying?
3. Who loves the other one more?
4. Does she hide anything from me?
5. If we will last, will we have children?
Hi JM. Here are your answers to your questions about yourself:
1. Yes, your career will be very good. I think you kinda already know what you want to do, and you’re on the right track. I have a feeling you’re going to be more successful abroad, and if you start working in the Philippines, it’s not going to be long before an opportunity to work outside the country will come your way. If you decide to work in the Philippines, it will still be OK. But your luck just seems so much better in other countries.
2. Obviously yes. It might even be with honors. Hehe.
3. Yes. That’s a given. Maybe by the time you’re in your late 20s, you’ll get married and start having kids.
4. Yes, especially if you work abroad. When you start working, they’ll be your first priority. Even when you start your own family though, you’ll still be able to help them out a lot.
Now about you and your girlfriend, just know that these are just guesses and they may or not actually happen. In the end, the decision is up to you, and you shouldn’t let anyone else’s opinion, not even mine, determine what will happen to you and your gf. Having said that, this is what I think:
1. No, not in the long-term. Your priorities will become to different, especially after you graduate. You will want to focus on your career and helping your family, and she’ll want to focus on getting married. You’ll last probably only until just after you graduate.
2. No. You’ll get married to someone else. I can’t see who it is yet because it will be a long time before you meet her.
3. She loves you more, and you know it. Hehe. I think you love her too, but sometimes your love gets a little bit too possessive, suspicious, and jealous. You get angry over stuff you shouldn’t. She’s the more cool-headed between the two of you.
4. No, she doesn’t hide anything from you. You see what I’m saying about being possessive and jealous? ; )
5. No kids.
Let me know if you have more questions. Take care.